Cool Luggage Tracker Gadget


Hello guys I'm Jerry Dennis, I want to share about Trakdot (Cool Luggage Tracker Gadget).  I thought I would show you this cool gadget I got over the holidays especially for you who traveled this is gonna be interesting basically it's a little tracker device for your luggage. All you do is throwing it in your luggage and then it tracks the location of it so if it ever gets lost.  You can at least say art well it's still in the airport or say alright arrived with me or whatever the case and it doesn't actually use GPS which is what I thought it was initially but it actually uses cell towers so that's kind of interesting.

I guess it would be more reliable because GPS obviously I think usually you have to have a line of sight so it kind of makes sense why it would be cell towers and then it comes with an app it's like a it's very rudimentary but it still works it basically just shows you the location and you can also connect it through Bluetooth. If it's close enough and what I really like about the app is it actually like vibrates it's kind of like a too hot to cold thing as you get closer. It starts to like pulse the pulsed your phone as you get closer and show that it's getting closer.  So if you can't find your luggage but you know it's nearby you can kind of hold your phone and act like a tracking device.  Alright well I'm getting closer so it's that's kind of a cool thing I don't know how often I'm gonna really use it.  If you're that close you'd probably think that you'd be able to find it.  But maybe if it gets lost in a luggage room or something then you might be able to use, that now I bought this because I'm gonna be going to CES and I always go.  You know different places where I might be carrying my camera gear or just going on a vacation and I've got all my luggage obviously. And if I have to check a bag god forbid you know then I want to at least have a little bit of assurance it wasn't that expensive. I think it was like $50 or so and I'll put a link to the Amazon page in the description in case it changes price or anything and you can get different colors of it

I just got orange I think that was the only one that was available at the time this thing does have a subscription that you have to pay but for the first year it's free and then I think for the next year. Well I think was like $12 a year or something or $20 so it's not that expensive at all for the subscription.  And then you can just have it in terms of battery it just takes two double’s and from what I've heard it lasts maybe at least a week on these batteries so that's pretty nice.  So I think it'll at least last you the trip or at least pretty much guaranteed to last the flight over wherever you're going and give you enough time to find it. I don't think a bag would be lost for more than a week if you're able to track it like this but still pretty decent battery life other people have reported longer.  

There are some other basic features like text notifications or email notifications when your bag arrives.  So that would be really cool if maybe you're not necessarily taking it on a plane but if you're shipping something if you're shipping some clothes ahead you can give that tracker and throw it in there into your bag or box.  Whatever and then track exactly where it is and if it gets lost then you can say well it's right here so that would be useful too not just for necessarily luggage.  So I just thought this would be something you guys who travel a lot or even if you don't might find useful if you have to keep track of things so hopefully you guys at least found that's pretty cool if you have any other cool gadgets like this.  You guys can let me know in the comment section down below.  I'm always checking down there and if you enjoyed this article be sure to give it a good comments so I know you guys enjoyed it and if you have any feedback I'm always looking forward to that in the comments.

0 Komentar untuk "Cool Luggage Tracker Gadget"

Back To Top